Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Piggy Pops


What do you do with leftover pink candy coating and pink M&M's? Why, make piggies of course! I was excited to try out my new edible marker and of course a new pop, but wasn't expecting the cuteness level to be so high.




How could you possibly eat bacon again?!




My gorgeous 5 yr old (look at those eyes!) stopped for a quick shot before devouring his piggy. Don't you just love his 3rd eye in the making? Those darn doors seem to jump out at him every time.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. love the piggy pops how did you form the ears? I want to make these for my sister who loves pigs. :) oink oink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They're chocolate chips ears ;) Those are still one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soo cute! Did you add the chips before you dipped them? and are they mini choc chips? Sorry to be a pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What brand of food color marker did you use, if you don't mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I added the chocolate chips before dipping ... they are just regular size!

    I use the Americolor edible marker :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so simple and charming, Jacquie! I gave them a hat tip over at my blog: Piggy Cake Pops :)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete